Skip to main content

Tubelight Teaser: Salman Khan Again Plays a Goofy Character




It hasn’t been even 24 hours since the release of Tubelight Teaser on social media and everyone around is going gaga over it. On the Thursday night teaser of Salman Khan's much anticipated movie Tubelight was released which crossed the 100k views in less than 2 hours. Tubelight is Salman’s third film with Kabir Khan and the last movie of this duo “Bajrangi Bhaijan” won millions heart worldwide.

And I guess keeping in mind the basics of that film, they come up with Tubelight where once again Salman is playing a character that is not mentally mature, goofy and is different from the society. They ensured to have the USP of Bajrangi Bhaijan in this movie as well, which is a child actor. So, this time they have Matin Rey Tangu to play Salman’s little friend in the movie. 



Bajrangi Bhaijan had an Indo-Pak relations as a background where as Tubelight is set during Indo-Sino war. You see they ensured to incorporate the war tension as well. Apart from Salman all other characters are new but the movie is giving a feel similar to Bajrangi Bhaijan only.


In Tubelight, Shah Rukh Khan is also playing a cameo and after a long gap Sohail Khan is back in action and is playing a Soldier in the movie. And no matter on what concept it is based on it seems to be entertaining and I feel such goofy roles are perfect for Salman Khan. In the Teaser’s end a dialogue comes which justifies the title i.e. "Yakeen tubelight ki tarah hota hai, der se jalta hai, lekin jab jalta hai to full light kar deta hai."



But, if social media is to be believed then the teaser is a copy of a movie called Little Boy. This is what I felt after seeing the teaser, but seems like everyone had a different opinion on the teaser on twitter. Below are few of them:



Some just published that it has already broken the Bahubali 2 records.
People are sharing scene to scene comparison between Tubelight and Little Boy


Even some appreciated it for breaking all records without doing anything extra ordinary

Comments

Popular Posts

DIY: Convert an Ordinary Top Into a Trendy Cold Shoulder Top

We all would agree that these days cold shoulders are extremely trendy. From party gowns to lehenga, from dresses to top and even shirts come with cold shoulder sleeves. But sometimes we either don’t get desired design or the fabric. I also scanned a few e-commerce sites for cold shoulder top, but I couldn’t find any. Some had size issues or some didn’t have the design I was looking for. So finally I transformed one of my old tops into a new trendy cold shoulder top. And thought if I am facing this issue than there must be others who may have the same concern so that is why I am sharing a step by step guide to how you can transform a normal top into a cold shoulder top. Step 1: Select a top you want to turn into Cold Shoulder Top Step 2: Find a matching cloth of half meter from which you can make the sleeves Step 3: Divide the cloth into two rectangular parts. Width should be 2 inches more than the desired width of the sleeves and length can be twi...

Wandering Tales: Kerala – A Treat to The Eyes (Part 2)

In part 1 you read about my journey through beautiful Munnar and Thekkedy.  So, moving forward to my next destination which was known as the “Venetian Capital” of Kerala or the “Venice of the East”. Alappuzha (or Alleppey) Alleppey is best known for houseboat cruises along the rural Kerala backwaters, a network of soothing canals and lagoons. I rented a houseboat for a day. During day time it was so hot to sit on the deck of the boat; so I kept that plan for the evening which was then ruined by mosquitos. Still, I am glad I opted for an AC houseboat in which I could easily enjoy the serene backwaters without getting irritated from rising temperature and humidity.  Alleppey is a small village where people are settling beside the backwaters and all their commuting is done through water only. Instead of staying there for the whole day one can easily be there for 4-5 hours. As that much time is sufficient to appreciate the nature and its beauty aro...