As the name suggests recently Delhi got to enjoy the fourth
edition of the first Grub Fest which is a paradise for all the foodies. The
event held on 17th March-19th March 2017 at Jawaharlal
Nehru Stadium, Delhi. Though, this post
is a bit late but I couldn’t keep my experience to myself. And yes if you
missed it this year then you definitely need some reasons not to miss it next
time.
So, The Grub Fest is known to be India's biggest food
festival with the best restaurants displaying their signature delicacies along
with lively music and hearty performances to keep you entertained. We had entertaining
performances by artists such as Tatva K, Bally Sagoo, Anish Sood, Indeep
Bakshi, etc. But, people enjoyed these performances once they were high!!
Alright, so that was a little background of the event and
now starting off with my experience. The single day entry fee for the event was
300 bucks. All set out in the open, it was a little hot during the day time
which doesn’t make you feel like eating all those hot momos or kebab rolls. The
moment you enter the venue there is the entrance in specifically black and
white theme which was amusing. Then the decoration done on the old trees with
paper lamps and umbrellas were also looking good. Then in a row we have small
food joints set in different tents. All and all when it comes to venue it was
lively, attractive and yes you would enjoy there.
Also, we had a lot of liquor and hookah points in the venue
but one thing that annoyed me a lot was at most of the places I had to pay
through cash for liquor which wasn’t accepted. So, I end up going to imperfecto
which to my surprise was accepted all sort of cards. I also tried their grill
menu which was tasty and was served very perfectly. Even the theme which
imperfect had was attractive.
And in the end I had Waffles from wafflicious which was just
perfect. The entry closed at 8 p.m but till that time you could see the venue
jam packed with crowd. I reached the venue at 3 p.m. and didn’t realise when it
was 9 p.m. and I had to leave. It was a
day full of events, performances and yes good food.
If you missed all the yummy excitement this time, make sure
you don't with the next edition of The Grub Fest.







Comments
Post a Comment