Whenever i think about makeup, Lipstick is the first thing
that comes to my mind. And what can be more wonderful than a Lip Crayon. Well,
I tried many Matte Lip Shades of different brands earlier but once I got a
Sugar Matte as Hell Lipstick Crayon in my Fab bag, I sort of got smitten to
this product. I initially started using
Scarlett O’Hara shade which gave me a perfect look. This lip crayon
irrespective of the shade I put on automatically brightens up my face. Though,
I know this is a sort of self-praise but believe me everyone in my office to my
college friends and even my relatives complimented me whenever I had this lip
crayon on.
This product is matte lip shade which gives you a matte look
without making your lips dry which actually happens when I tried Matte
lipsticks of other renowned brands, my lips used to look so dry and all that
upper layer of my lips appeared very weird giving me a disastrous look.
So, Sugar Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick comes in four
different shades. Out of which two are my personal favourite which I use on a
daily basis.
Scarlett
O’Hara : A spectacular red lipstick which may turn into blood red (In my case
it do turn in maroon or blood red) on really dark lips to avoid which you can
apply foundation before applying the lipstick to get that bright tomato red
color. But this shade work for all skin
tones.
Mary
Poppins: It is an eye-catching matte Fuchsia lipstick shade which definitely
makes the head turn, have experienced it many times!!
Poison
Ivy: Those who like settle or normal color which isn’t very loud can go for
Poison Ivy which is a gorgeous deep wine color, perfect for medium to dusky
skin tones.
Holly
Golightly: If you are looking for a natural look then you can for this peach
matte lipstick which is in a pinkish nude shade goes well with almost
everything.
But, as everything thing has some pros and cons this product
also have some.
If I talk about pros then:
1. Perfect
look and your lips look so stunning that you can pout whole day long!!
2. Long
lasting and stays for 4-5 hours easily. So you don’t have to even give it a
touch up during your day!
3. Their
Creamy texture doesn’t make your lips heavy or you won’t even feel you are
wearing any lipstick.
4. The Lip
Crayon comes with a sharpener so whenever you need that lipstick tip for
perfectly shaping your lips you can use it.
5. They
don’t have any smell or taste. So you feel nothing after applying them apart
from feeling confident because of the look!!
Cons:
Well, there aren’t many cons apart from one that it leaves
the stain or their mark on cups, spoons, etc.!!
But this entire product range is among the ‘must have’ range
in your makeup items. And trust me once you try it on your own you will also
fall in love with it.. like I did!! And
will keep on singling Sugar .. Yes Please.
Rating: It deserves a 4.5 star on a scale of 5. (I deducted
.5 only because it leaves a mark on everything)
So, if you are planning to buy it then this product is
available on different ecommerce sites.

Best description of this lip crayon ���� I have tried it and will recommend others to their daily as well party looks ��
ReplyDelete