Eyeliner is one product every girl owns and
these days market is flooded with different types, color and brands of
eyeliners. It is not possible to try on every eyeliner available in the market
in one lifetime. But recently I tried two different eyeliners; Colorbar
All-Matte 001 Eyeliner and Lakme Absolute Shine Line-Black. In this post I will
be sharing which one out of these two eyeliners according to me is better and
why.
When it comes to price range, Colorbar All
matte eyeliner costs you 700 INR, whereas Lakme Absolute Shine Line costs only
350 INR. Just half of the amount you shell out for Colorbar.
Colorbar All Matte Eyeliner claims to be
delivering the deepest pigmented line and impeccable hold. This formula is
waterproof, remains smudge-proof all day long, and comes off swiftly and easily
with eye makeup remover. No need for constant mirror-checks—this formula is
humidity and sweat-resistant. Perfect for your everyday look!!
Having said all that, Colorbar All Matte
Eyeliner fails to deliver even one single claim from the list. It is not at all
waterproof or smudge proof or even long lasting. Spending as much money for
this eyeliner was a disappointing way of life telling me not to believe
advertisements.
I've always liked Colorbar as a brand but
post my experience with this product I don’t trust the quality of the brand,
anymore. In my case this product caused itchiness on eyelids while applying it.
So spending 700 bucks for sheer disappointment is something I won’t recommend.
On the other hand, Lakme Absolute Shine
Line-Black claims to work magic in just one stroke and it stays on your eyes
for many hours without smudging to keep your glamorous look intact. The sleek,
round cap of the bottle gives you a comfortable grip making it convenient to
apply. And trust me guys this product is one of my favourite.
It delivers all the things it promises and
I like the brush of liner. It is slim and allows you to have a fine line liner
as well. And all this just for 350 bucks which is a plus point for the product.
I don’t have any complaints after using this product. It is a product which
fulfils all my expectations I had from an eyeliner.
Definitely, as per me
Lakme Absolute Shine Line is a clear winner as Colorbar All Matte Eyeliner is a
sheer waste of money.

Comments
Post a Comment