For every girl one of the most challenging
tasks is to wear the same dress again without getting noticed that she is
wearing the same dress. In my case, sometimes I desire to get a top similar to
a dress I own. So, the most important thing which I learned is how to wear the
pieces in my closet in multiple ways.
How many times do you feel like wearing your
favorite dress, but also wanted to have a different look with it? Well, in this
post I will be sharing how you can style same bodycon dress in versatile ways.
Look 1: Going with the Basics
In this
look I have worn the dress in a simple way without much add-on. I have paired
the dress with white sneakers as the combination is trendy.
Look 2: The Boho Look
For the Boho look I have paired the dress with
a Shrug and some ethnic jewellery. For hairstyle I had a loose braid and wore
leather sandals to complete the look.
Look 3: The Corporate Bird
For the third look and tried to make is a
professional wear for which I paired it with a black pencil skirt and a black
blazer. I wore black pumps and to complete the look I made a puff. And there I was
in being a corporate bird.
Look 4: The Casual One
The last look which I created is the casual
look where I paired the dress with distressed denim and denim jacket. We all
know how much denim is in trend these days. So this look is something you can definitely
go for.
So, here are the four looks which I created
with the same dress. Tell me which look you liked the most and looking forward
to try on.
Comments
Post a Comment