Since the moment Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone
debuted on the carpet of Met Gala 2017, people are going insane on the
internet. Though the reasons vary from person to person, some are comparing
their dress or some are just trolling them on twitter. Be it any reason I am
glad that finally Indian beauties are making their way to reputed events
worldwide.
In this post I would just share my opinion on their looks
instead of comparing them as I feel each individual has a different identity so
we cannot compare anyone.
PC did slay everyone around with her look. The gorgeous
actor stepped out on the red carpet dressed in a custom made Ralph Lauren
trench coat gown with a dramatic train that made to the list of international
best dressed lists. But the same dress also infused the creativity of
twitterites who came up with exceptionally hilarious tweets and memes.
But, considering the theme of this year’s Met Gala, which
was in honor of “Rei Kawakubo, the Japanese designer who founded the Comme des
Garçons label”. Kawakubo is being considered one of the most influential
designers of the 20th century who believes in challenging our ideas about what defines
beauty, identity and gender.
So, keeping in mind the theme of the event, I feel Priyanka
did fulfil the expectation of others. It was an ordinary trench coat made to
look like a gown with a train. And not only the dress, her makeup and hairstyle
were perfectly going with the look. A high bun, settle lip shade and earrings
was so apt with the dress and cherry on the top was her attitude and the way
she carried the look. She has it in her that is why she is winning million
hearts worldwide and making India proud.
No matter how much I admire this actor, but I was
disappointed with her look. Deepika chooses to wear an elegant Tommy Hilfiger
gown, which hasn’t even been close to the theme of the Met Gala. Though she
looked pretty, but sometimes you need to come out of your comfort zone and go
with the wind. Deepika’s dress was ordinary and had nothing out of the box.
But, yeah, that saved her from twitter attacks which Priyanka faced.
But, there are some tweets which were so hilarious that I
cannot stop myself from including them in this post.
#BREAKING: #BCCI Hires Priyanka Chopra To Provide Cover Protection To Stadiums During Rains. #PriyankaChopra #IPL #IPL10 #DDvSRH #IPL2017 pic.twitter.com/pACv8lNFlD— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) May 2, 2017
Alladin's magic carpet or Priyanka Chopra's dress? pic.twitter.com/51ktg7CxXD— Astronaut 🐒 (@TheRobustRascal) May 2, 2017
Priyanka Chopra's next movie. pic.twitter.com/hdAhul7YyM— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) May 2, 2017
This is the 3rd time I'm removing malai from my chai and it's getting out of hand now. pic.twitter.com/kdeVf151Fj— Pranav (@pranavsapra) May 2, 2017
Breaking news : Tamil Nadu minister uses Priyanka Chopra's dress to conserve water. pic.twitter.com/Q4r0Thb1Ii— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) May 2, 2017







Comments
Post a Comment