I know it’s been a while that I haven’t uploaded any review
or post. Apologies for the same. So here I am again with a review of M.A.C
Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour - Fashion Legacy. We all would agree that nothing
can go wrong with Red lips and nobody looks bad in bright red lips. So I tried
my hand on this product and to my surprise, I wasn’t disappointed to pay INR
2050 for this product.
Whenever I buy a lipstick I look for majorly 3 things which
are:
- Long Lasting: Majorly what we look in Lip colors is how long will they last. Obviously, you don’t want to keep applying lipstick in every 1 hour. So in this context, this color last for good 5-6 hours without even fading. So, now it is my all time favorite for parties.
- Texture: The lipstick is quite thick and creamy and has a lightweight texture after drying. Though it is advisable to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying this product to get the perfect look.
- Stain Proof: Unlike other lip colors it is stain proof and do not leave its mark everywhere. Due to which I love it more, but you need an oil based remover to take it off as it is so stainless that it is nearly impossible to get it off from the lips with normal tissue.
To sum it up:
This is one of the must have in your makeup products as it
instantly brighten up your face. It is perfect for parties and lasts for good
5-6 hours. Though it is bit expensive, but I could feel the difference after
using this product. So I don’t regret buying it at all.
Till my next post stay beautiful and keep that smile never
fade away.
Love,
That She Said
You can follow me on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thatshesaidofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatshesaidofficial/



Comments
Post a Comment